-
February 21st, 2006, 10:20 PM
#1
monimarine
Guest
I opened Kit's scooter first just to stick Grace in the front of it! LOL I am just now opening the other stuff that came. I think I am worse than DD because she is off with the new Coconut Card games and I am here with the dolly stuff! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kit is in her new Scooter outfit. She looks adorable! The outfit is kind of tight around her middle but wasn't much of a stretch or struggle to get it velcroed. Her hat is adorable and the shoes go well with her hat. The only problem is there is no yellow in the dress at all. Her meet shoes might go better with the dress than the new yellow ones. But I am happy she got a new pair of shoes! The new shoes are easy to get on, velcro closure compared to her meet shoes with the buckle. Having to work that buckle all the time is making the material on her shoes become very worn and frayed.
The whole ensemble of Kit, Grace and the scooter is awesome! It may be plastic, but I am fine with that just for the durability and playability purpose! A+
The Kickin' Back outfit is cute. I am not too crazy about the jacket. The hood and ends of the sleeves are a different material than the main body of the jacket. The color of the jacket doesn't match the shirt at all. The piping on the jacket has the same blue as the striped tank, but not enough to thrill me with the combination. The capris are adorable, my favorite part of the whole outfit. The sandals are cute, but the bottoms are foam and not wood (like Colette already mentioned) The strap on the sandals matches the trim on the tank.
I am pretty disappointed in the jacket color, so I give this a B+.
The purple spring dress, I forget the name of it (on the box it just says "flutter sleeve part..") is very cute. There is embroidery on the skirt top layer and bottom layer. Flowers done in dark purple and outlined in gold. Gold sequins are sewn in the center of the flowers. The sandals are gold, flat, and slip on with a strap in the back. They come to a point approx between the first two dollie toes. There are 6 cute gold star shaped hair clips included. I think Marisol or Aayla would look awesome in this dress. A-
I can't wait to read Josefina's mystery! I think that was the one thing I was looking forward to the most! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks